As a homeowner, you know there is almost nothing more important than keeping your home cool during the intense heat of the summer. However, with so many different models of air conditioners on the market today, it may be tricky knowing which type is best for your home. Ductless mini split AC systems are a great option for those looking high energy efficiency and a reduction in their carbon footprint. At Swick Home Services, we are your ductless mini split AC system installation experts. From designing your new system to completing the installation process, we can help you cool your home more effectively and comfortably.
If your homes AC is not cooling, we have you covered! Take a look at the AC solutions we offer! Then give us a call!
How Do Ductless Mini Split AC Systems Work?
Ductless mini split systems are a great innovation for people looking to save money by investing in a system that can heat and cool the home. One of the most common issues people have with their central air conditioning units is the inevitable energy loss that comes along with a system that uses ductwork to regulate temperatures throughout the home.
Ductless systems eliminate that issue by utilizing individual blowers that enable you to monitor and control the temperature of each room in your house. Plus, these units mount to the wall and only require a small hole in the wall versus the complete reconstruction that central air units require.
If you’re considering switching over to a ductless mini split AC system or replacing an old unit, our skilled experts here at Swick Home Services will be happy to provide our installation and replacement services. We create personalized solutions based on each customer’s needs and budget.
Ductless Mini Split Benefits
As previously stated, there are many advantages to investing in a ductless mini split AC system. Some of these benefits include:
- Energy Efficiency: If you’re someone who cares about the environment and are looking for ways to reduce energy use, a ductless mini split might be right for you. Eliminating ducts decreases the risk for the air to get warm before it reaches each room.
- Easier Installation Process: Unlike central AC units, walls don’t need to be down to gain access for installation. Instead, these systems are mounted to your wall and only need a small hole to get the job done.
- Small Size: Unlike window cooling units, these models are compact and will not interfere with interior design aesthetics.
- Flexible Cooling Zones: One of the most useful benefits on these units is the ability to control temperatures in each room. Many people are paying for their whole entire house to be cooled even if they only use a few rooms.
- Heating & Cooling Options: These systems are a great option for those looking to save money by investing in a system that heats and cools instead of buying two separate systems for each job.
Sticking with your central HVAC system? Ask about our expert AC repair and maintenance services today!
Professional Ductless Mini Split Installation
If you’re considering switching over to a ductless mini split AC system, you’ve come to the right place! The professionals here at Swick Home Services are here to assist you in all your HVAC needs all over the Marquette area. Ductless mini split systems need to be custom-tailored to your home, which is where our technicians help. We can design your system, complete the installation process, and help you understand your new system to better improve comfort and functionality.