When you become a homeowner, the sad truth is, sooner or later you’re going to find yourself in a situation where you’ll need professional plumbing services. From a leaking pipe to a faulty water heater, there are many components that make up our plumbing systems, meaning there are various parts that could malfunction. When you’re faced with a plumbing emergency, no matter how big or how small, you need reliable plumbers you can trust! That’s why here at Swick Home Services, we provide quality plumbing solutions to our clients with affordable rates and 24-hour emergency service to assist you when you need it most.
We are proud to offer the following plumbing solutions:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing & Garbage Disposals
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Backflow Repair
- Sump Pump Services
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Hydro Jetting Services
- Sewer Camera Inspection
Looking to avoid major emergency plumbing services? Keep your pipes in the best shape possible with professional drain cleaning.
What Are Common Plumbing Issues?
No issue is more nerve-wracking in your home than experiencing plumbing malfunctions that offset your daily routine and complicate your home’s relationship with water. Some of the most common plumbing issues that we treat daily include:
- Leaking Faucets - Leaking faucets are one of the most common issues you’ll find in a residential or commercial home. Not only is it a nuisance but it can also significantly impact your water bill. Most leaking faucets are caused by internal components that have become worn and torn over the years.
- Clogged Toilets - Clogged toilets are so common that it’s hard to meet an individual that has never experienced one. Blockages in toilet drains are usually caused by factors such as the flushing of non-flushable items, hard water deposits, excessive use of toilet paper, and so on. They can usually be treated with a plunger but in rare cases, a blockage might be deeper than a plunger can reach. If that’s the case, it’s important to schedule professional toilet repair services right away.
- Faulty Water Heater - When your water heater malfunctions, the result can be the dreaded absence of hot water. This interferes with your ability to wash, clean, and simply relax without having to worry about your family’s access to hot water. Water heaters can malfunction as they get past fifteen years of age, have an internal leak, or a faulty thermostat. If you are experiencing water heater troubles, call us and find out about our water heater repair and maintenance services.
- Leaky/Burst Pipes - Leaky pipes have been afflicting households for years. Most common in the winter, pipes can leak or burst when old or frozen during frigid temperatures. If you are experiencing leaking or burst pipes, give us a call and learn more about our pipe repair services.
- Sewage Backup - Sewage backup occurs when the flow of water is reversed, oftentimes contaminating the water supply with waste, pollutants, and other harmful substances. In order to prevent this from happening, backflow preventers are absolutely necessary. It’s also essential to have annual inspections so an expert can test for backflow issues.
The Importance of Working With a Trained Plumber
While DIY projects are a fun way to get crafty and save money, you should never attempt a plumbing job by yourself. A properly trained plumber knows the do’s and don’ts of plumbing catastrophes and they know how to avoid causing further damage, saving you time and money. At Swick Home Services, we are your experienced, licensed, and insured plumbing contractors for the Marquette area.
With over 40 years of local experience, highly qualified contractors, and 24-hour availability, we’re there when you need us most. Whether it’s a simple plumbing issue like a clogged toilet or a massive emergency, you can count on us to provide you with personalized solutions that won’t break the bank.
Dealing with an emergency situation? Quick, call Swick! We’re available 24/7, providing you with emergency solutions for all your home needs.
Call Us Today
If you’re experiencing plumbing troubles in your Marquette home, you’ve come to the right place! Since 1977, Swick Home Services has been providing quality plumbing services to homeowners when they need it most. From a running toilet to a broken water heater thermostat, we’re your one-stop shop for all of your plumbing needs.
Gold star elite plan
Utilizing camera, and milling machine, we will service cast iron pipe in an effort to remove roots. We will verify that as many roots are removed as possible.
Install new burnham boiler 102000 btu boiler atmospheric with two new zone valves 10 years parts labor warranty and new gold star.
Called out for annual maintanence on an 8 year old temptstar furnace. After thorough inspection of the I found that the flame sensor and burners were both showing large signs of impingement, the igniter was also starting to show signs of impingement but not as advanced as the flame sensor or burners. There was corrosion starting on the heat exchanger but is not uncommon for the age of the unit. Blower motor and inducer motor were clean and operating properly and inducer showed no excessive amp draw upon firing up. Would recommend budgeting for replacement of flame sensor and for replacement of burners and igniter in the near future. No serious issues of concern at this time.
*** All Billing Through Rick Gilles *** Boiler #1: This boiler is the “Master” boiler (Two Total) and served the buildings heat, snow melt system and domestic hot water generation. The heat exchanger and condensate trap were very dirty, lots of debris removed. Please refer to the pictures for details. Please Note: this boiler is utilized all year round and accumulates a lot of operation time. Most seals are deteriorating and falling apart. I will be installing all new gaskets and a new ignitor (Weil McLain maintenance kit) to primarily ensure the front heat exchanger cover does not have any combustion flames escaping. Also, 2 of 13 mounting ears of this heat exchanger cover plate have snapped off, this is causing the heat to burn through the cover plate gasket. This boiler is starting to get older and shows the wear but in good operating condition. I will officially recommend replacing this cover plate. Boiler #2: Completed the annual maintenance on the existing Weil McLain