Is your bathroom looking dingy these days? Maybe you’re experiencing plumbing issues that are costing you a considerable amount of money? The best solution to either problem is upgrading and remodeling your bathroom! Now is the time to speak with a professional to put together a plan that will benefit you and your home. We will walk you through the process and help you decide what will work best for your home. At Swick Home Services, we pride ourselves on our ability to help customers with every aspect of their remodeling project. From plumbing to lighting, our contractors are unrivaled in the Marquette area.
Looking to upgrade other areas of your home? Be sure to ask how our kitchen plumbing services can add functionality to your home.
Easy Bathroom Remodeling Options
For the majority of people hearing the words “bathroom remodeling” or “remodeling contractor,” it may sound like a big and expensive project. That is not always the case, however. There are many easy ways to give your bathroom a facelift without having to break the bank.
Replacing your bathroom sink is one example that is fairly inexpensive, and less than a day’s work. Besides the aesthetic benefit, a new sink can also fix any minor leaks you may have been unaware of.
Another easy way to upgrade your bathroom is by installing a new toilet. Having a new toilet can not only make your bathroom look better, but it can significantly cut down on your water bill while also taking care of one of the more common bathroom plumbing issues - clogs.
Don’t let the thought of remodeling overwhelm you. We will see your entire project through – from design to finished product. There’s no need to hire and schedule a demolition crew, carpenter, dry-wall hanger, and plumber from different companies.
After all, how can you guarantee they will all work together?
Each of our technicians are fully licensed and insured. Our kitchen and bathroom designers will listen to your ideas, needs, and wishes. Once you approve the design and select your fixtures and finishes, our construction team will swing into action.
We order and store all the materials needed for your job. We won’t start your job until we’ve received all the materials needed to complete your remodeling project. This keeps our in-home production time to a minimum, keeping the time your kitchen or bath is fully functional at a maximum.
Common Bathroom Plumbing Problems
Remodeling and renovating your bathroom is a great way to elevate the aesthetics in your home, but it can also elevate common bathroom plumbing issues that may already exist. Though many issues can arise, these are the most common problems people face with their bathroom plumbing:
- Dripping Faucet - A dripping faucet is an annoying problem that can be caused by several things. A leaking faucet is generally caused by the washer being forced against the valve seat. The constant pressure will cause the valve to wear out thus allowing water to leak out.
- Clogged Shower/Tub Drain - Having a slow or not draining shower/ tub (or sink) can be an indication of several bathroom plumbing problems. The root of the problem can be a build up of hair, soap scum, and other debris that have gone down the drain. Though the clog can be repaired with a standard auger, sometimes the clog can be a deeper issue reaching out to your main sewer line.
- Low Water Pressure - Having low water pressure in your shower is not only uncomfortable, but it can waste money with the additional water needed to rinse off soap and shampoo. Generally, low water pressure is caused by a shutoff valve being closed or a clog in your shower head. More serious concerns such as water leaks can also be to blame.
- Running Toilet - A toilet that continually runs can cause major issues if left untreated. While a high water bill is always a consideration, a running toilet can also cause a flood in your bathroom. As your toilet continues to run, your septic tank can flood and cause failure to your drain field.
At Swick Home Services, we offer top-quality solutions to many of these plumbing repair issues. Best of all, as part of any bathroom remodel, we’ll always offer inspections to help determine if there are any other trouble areas that could use repairs.
Be sure you get all the hot water you need for your new shower with water heater installation services from our expert plumbing contractors.
Overview of our Interior Services
Complete Bath Remodeling Services, including:
- Demolition and removal
- 24-Hour Emergency Service Available – Everyday
Upgrading Your Tub and Shower
Upgrading your tub or shower is another great way to save yourself money on costly repairs, and it adds a new look to your living space. Modern tubs and showers come equipped with many amenities that will suit your lifestyle. From smart shower heads to Bluetooth speakers, to water-efficient faucets, you can customize your shower experience to the fullest. At Swick Home Services, we pride ourselves on the ability to help homeowners make the most of their property. It’s one of the biggest investments you’ll make in your life, so why not make it your dream home with a custom bathroom.