What would we do without our air conditioning systems? That’s one question no one should ever have to answer, especially during the hot summer Marquette months. Air conditioning is vital to our comfort and in some cases, our health, with extreme temperatures posing a risk for our home and families. Whether you’re building, remodeling, or just in need of a new system, at Swick Home Services, we are here to help with expert central air conditioner installation and replacement services!
Looking to keep your existing unit in the best shape possible? Be sure to ask about our air conditioner maintenance services today!
When Is It Time to Replace Your Old AC System?
No one wants to experience a malfunctioning AC system. However, when it happens to you, you know what signs to look for. If you’re experiencing any of the following, it may be time to replace your old system.
- High Energy Bill: When our AC systems are malfunctioning, they have to work a lot harder than normal to do their jobs. If you notice a huge increase in your energy bill, a broken AC may be the culprit.
- Insufficient Airflow: A dirty air filter can cause a decrease in our AC system’s airflow. If you turn on your unit and cool air doesn’t begin to flow, there may be a filter issue at hand.
- Old Age: Traditional air conditioning systems are known to last between 10-15 years. If your unit is approaching or older, malfunctions are bound to occur.
- Loud Noises: Most AC units are made for the noise level to be barely detectable. So if you begin hearing loud noises such as grinding or squeaking, it may be time to upgrade to a new system.
- Frequent Repairs: When your AC first begins experiencing issues, it’s wise to call a professional about AC repair services. However, if you find yourself constantly needing repairs it may save you a headache and repair bill to invest in an air conditioning replacement.
While some of these issues can be remedied with repairs, oftentimes the cost of repair could be higher than the cost of investing in a new air conditioner. Before we start any AC installation in your home, we’ll always do our best to find the best solution that works for your home’s needs and budget.
Selecting the Right Air Conditioner for Your Home
When it comes to choosing the right air conditioning unit for your home, there are many different factors to consider such as size, budget, and energy efficiency. This is why it’s important to work with a reputable and experienced air conditioning installation company. You want to be sure that the system you get today will be able to accurately and efficiently cool your entire home.
At Swick Home Services, we work with the best systems on the market. We back all our installations with our customer satisfaction guarantees, and personalize our work to the size of your home and your family demands. This ensures that you get a long-lasting solution with every AC installation.
Looking for alternative ways to cool your home? Be sure to ask about our ductless mini split AC systems today!
Why Choose Us as Your AC Installation Pros
Here at Swick Home Services, we pride ourselves on our quality, dependable service, and our upfront pricing. Living without an AC unit can be uncomfortable and in some extreme cases, life-threatening. Don’t suffer through these muggy summer nights when you can benefit from our air conditioning installation and replacement services! We always work with you to find the best solution, ensuring your comfort and safety with every service.