The fireplace and hearth provide more than just warmth and comfort; they provide a focal point to the room and beautify your home. Call Superior Stoves and Fireplaces for professional hearth installation.
At Superior Stoves and Fireplaces, we provide comprehensive plumbing, heating, & air conditioning services to residents of Marquette, MI, and beyond. We emphasize customer service and won’t stop until you’re 100% satisfied with the work. Whether you need hearth installation, hearth repair, or another fix for your home, you can rely on the experts at Superior Stoves and Fireplaces.
Signs You Need Hearth Repair
There’s nothing quite like building a roaring fire on cold winter days to keep your family warm and comfortable. However, to get the most enjoyment out of your fireplace, you must keep it well-maintained and in good shape. Watch out for these signs saying that it’s time to fix your fireplace.
- Your House Gets Smoky: When you start up your fireplace, the idea is to fill your house with heat, not smoke. Smoke in the house is not only bad for the furniture, carpets, and walls — it’s terrible for your health too. If your home fills with smoke when you use your fireplace, it could be caused by various issues. Call an expert for an inspection as soon as possible.
- Gas Odors: If you have a gas fireplace, the odor of gas indicates a gas leak, which is a problem you don’t want to ignore. If you smell gas, get out of the house as quickly as possible and call for emergency help.
- Cracks: The more use a fireplace gets, the quicker it becomes worn out. If you notice cracks in the masonry of the fireplace or hearth, call a professional for repairs. Too many people attempt to repair it themselves with a store-bought mortar and make the problem worse.
A damaged fireplace or hearth can spell disaster for your home. Call our experts for an inspection before cold weather sets in.
Hearth Installation Benefits
When considering installing a fireplace or hearth, most people think of heat as the primary benefit; however, there are many other reasons to consider adding this to your home. Here are just a few:
- Convenience: Although wood-burning fireplaces are classic and beautiful ways to heat your home, today’s homeowners have the options of gas or electric. Installing a gas or electric fireplace gives you the same degree of warmth and beauty without the hassle of starting and maintaining a fire.
- Comfort: Regardless of how efficient your home’s heating system is, there are always cold spots in the house. With their large windows, living rooms are notoriously drafty, and a fireplace is a perfect way to combat this.
- Saves Money: Today, most homeowners are concerned about their energy bills and want to do everything they can to lower them. A fireplace is one way to provide warmth and comfort without sending your heating bill through the roof.
- Adds Beauty: A roaring fire in the living room is a decorative element that adds beauty to virtually any home. Whether you’re cozying up with your partner on a cold winter’s night, or entertaining guests, a fireplace provides the perfect centerpiece.
If you’re still on the fence about a hearth installation, call us for a consultation.
Why Superior Stoves and Fireplaces
There’s an old saying that goes, “A company is only as good as the people it’s made of,” and we believe that 100%. Superior Stoves and Fireplaces wouldn’t be where we are today if not for our hard work, commitment to customer satisfaction, and our gold-star staff.
At Superior Stoves and Fireplaces, we listen to your concerns to develop custom solutions instead of a one-size-fits-all approach. We offer comprehensive plumbing and HVAC services and guarantee your satisfaction.