Worried about poor indoor air quality inside your home? You’re not alone! Many homes in Marquette and the Upper Peninsula suffer from poor ventilation and stale, contaminated air due to faulty air ducts and other issues. Call Swick Home Services to discuss your options and start breathing healthier air today.
Dealing with an emergency HVAC problem? We have you covered with around the clock service.
What Are Common Problems That Affect Indoor Air Quality?
- Poor indoor air quality is often the result of moisture levels that are out of balance creating the perfect home for mold and bacteria.
- If your home does not have proper ventilation, the air will be dry and stale allowing dust and allergens to accumulate.
- Pet dander, pollen, dust mites, fungi, chemicals, and even viruses and bacteria can enter your home if your air ducts and HVAC equipment is not properly maintained.
If any of these issues sound familiar, installing an air quality control device may help significantly. Give our pros a call to discuss your concerns and see what options are available.
Air Purifiers We Recommend & Install
At Swick Home Services, we recommend and install the best air cleaners and air purifiers on the market today. Our team can help recommend the right system for your home’s specific needs.
- REME HALO® Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier - This advanced air cleaner removes pollen, mold spores, dander and dust from a space. It is also tested on airborne and surface bacteria and viruses like MRSA, E Coli, Norwalk, and others. These systems are also effective at removing odors from cooking to pets to dirty socks.
- Secure Aire ACS Systems - These systems utilize Active Particle Control, which controls the movement of particles in the air and treats airborne TVOCs, smoke, odors and dissolved gases.
- PremierOne - Premier One is a leading provider of polarized media filters and UV air purifiers to keep your home's air clean and clear of odors, contaminants, germs, viruses and mold.
Signs You Need Duct Repair or Replacement
Sometimes, air ducts are the main cause of air quality issues. If you’re experiencing any of the following, duct repair or replacement may be needed:
- Cracks and leaks can allow contaminants to enter your ducts, HVAC system, and ultimately your home’s air.
- Hot and cold spots inside your home can mean the air isn’t being properly distributed due to leaky ducts.
- Insects or rodents can occupy air ducts if there are leaks or broken areas of the ductwork.
- Allergies and asthma attacks, and respiratory illness can be an effect of faulty ductwork.
Learn more about us and our commitment to keeping your home safe, then give us a call for service!
Call Today for Expert Indoor Air Quality Solutions!
It’s probably not surprising to know that the air in most homes today is more contaminated and polluted than the air outside. Viruses, bacteria, allergens, and other dangerous particles could be hiding inside your home’s HVAC system, and therefore contaminate your air. There are several reasons for this, including leaky air ducts, poor ventilation, excess (or not enough) humidity, and so on.
The good news is that there is something you can do about it! Whether you’re concerned about the overall quality of your air and want to reduce the threat of potential viruses and other contaminants common today or you want to alleviate symptoms of asthma and allergies, there is a solution for your unique home. Modern technology combined with the skills of a reputable and licensed indoor air quality (IAQ) professional can ensure you stay safe and comfortable at home.
At Swick Home Services, we’re dedicated to ensuring our neighbors in Marquette, MI and the Upper Peninsula are breathing healthy air at home. Give us a call to discuss your needs and let our IAQ experts help you breathe easier today.