The heating system in your home is one of the most important systems for keeping comfortable in the Marquette winters. Having the heat go out on a cold winter night is not fun for any homeowner, but luckily, we at Swick Home Services are here to help. As your reliable heating contractors, we offer various solutions, including heating repairs, maintenance, and new system installations, ensuring that your home is comfortable at all times. We understand the importance of quality services, which is why we always go the extra mile to personalize your heating needs.
Heating solutions we offer:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Heater Repairs and Maintenance
- Heater Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repairs and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- Stove & Gas Log Fireplaces
- Radiant Heating
- Boiler Services
- Filter Replacement
Dealing with an emergency situation? Our staff is available 24/7 offering reliable services for those unforeseen repair issues.
Signs You Need Heating Repair
There is nothing worse during the cold months then having your heater conk out. Luckily, there are signs you can look for that will indicate you need to have your heater repaired.
- Low Heat - If your heater is emitting low or cool heat, you most assuredly have an issue with your heat. There are several reasons for this including clogged filters, but a professional diagnosis is your best bet.
- Short Cycling - A furnace that is short cycling will turn on and off multiple times a day. Unfortunately, this can be a big issue with your heating service and requires professional attention immediately.
- Not Running - If your heater fails to turn on at all, it is usually due to a safety issue of some kind. Thankfully, when your heater fails to turn on, it’s the signal that a safety issue is probably at fault and you need immediate assistance.
- Odd Noises - As homeowners, we become familiar with the different noises our heating systems make. If you start to hear noises that are not the norm (such as bangs or humming) it’s time to call Swick Home Services for help.
While you may not have the technical experience to repair your heating issues, you should be able to detect anytime there’s an issue that’s preventing your system from working properly. Whether it’s low airflow or fluctuating temperatures, the moment you notice there’s an issue, quick, call Swick!
The Importance of Ongoing Maintenance
Keeping your heater in good working order can save you from cold nights and many headaches. It’s recommended to have your heating system inspected and serviced annually by a professional. Allowing a licensed heating contractor to examine and diagnose problems before they occur can save your heating unit in the long run. Other perks include:
- The first and most important, reason for maintaining your heating system is you and your family’s safety! Risks involved include fire, explosions, and carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Secondly, properly caring for your heating unit can save you thousands of dollars in the long run. Small issues left untreated can turn into very large issues that will cost a substantial amount to repair; plus the inconvenience to your daily life.
- Finally, having annual maintenance done on your heating unit can extend the lifespan of your heating system by years. Plus, avoiding small repairs by having your unit maintained will stop the damage from occurring.
At Swick Home Services, we are your reliable heating repair and maintenance experts. If you’re unsure what option is right for you, schedule an inspection today!
Benefits of a New Heating System
If you’ve had a string of breakdowns and repairs to your heating system, it may be time to upgrade and install a new unit. With new heating installation, you can expect to save on energy costs by up to 60%, enjoy optimized air quality, and deal with fewer repairs!
At Swick Home Services, our technicians are available to answer your questions, listen to your needs, and help you find the best replacement for your old unit. We offer flat rate, upfront pricing and do our best to treat each project as it was our own. Our respect, courtesy, and communication will guarantee that you will find 100% satisfaction with all your heating needs.