Having a reputable and professional service on call when you need heating or AC repair is important. At Swick Home Services we take your comfort seriously. Whether you need a simple tune-up, regular maintenance, or more extensive repairs and replacements, our technicians can help. Our experienced and certified team can assist you with any HVAC needs you have and can answer any questions that come up along the way. With a dedication to our customers and the experience to back it up, we make our number one goal to keep your family comfortable and safe all year long.
We understand you need an HVAC company you can trust is important, which is why we provide a proven track record of satisfied customer feedback on our reviews page.
When to Consider Heating or Furnace Replacement
If you’re looking for a quality heating service in Ishpeming, look no further than Swick Home Services. We are one of the most reputable and experienced state licensed HVAC contractors, providing skilled heating and furnace repair experts for all your needs.
Our heating service experts will analyze the current situation and provide you with the best-suited solution. Some common indicators a replacement is needed include:
- A system that’s over 20 years old
- Fluctuating air temperatures
- Higher than usual energy bills
- Noisy operation
- Low airflow
In addition to heating system installations, we also provide heating system repair and maintenance services so you don’t have to worry about any heating issues in your home. We work on all major appliances including heaters in furnaces, as well as boilers and heat pumps, so all your heating needs are cared for.
The Importance of AC Maintenance
A well-maintained AC unit will use less energy, run more efficiently, and provide your home with consistently cool air. A properly maintained system will also last longer before needing to be replaced. There are several things you can do to help reduce the need for air conditioning repair such as:
- Clean and/or replace air filters - Replacing or cleaning your air conditioner air filter once a month in high-use seasons is one of the most important AC maintenance chores.
- Double check wiring and components - A common issue with air conditioners are electrical failures. Signs include melted insulation on wires, blackened or burned-looking wires, and such. A detailed electrical inspection should always be conducted.
- Examine the thermostat - Check your thermostat to make sure it’s working properly and keeps your home at the right temperature.
- Clean the outside unit - Over time leaves, dirt, grass clippings and the like will build up on the outside of the air conditioner unit, decreasing system capacity and reducing air flow.
Our technicians are not only experienced with the internal air conditioner components but also are electricians as well. This makes us uniquely qualified to work on every aspect of your AC maintenance, keeping your system in top shape at all times!
No matter the issue, our heating experts have you covered!
24-Hour Emergency Services in Ishpeming
How quickly and thoroughly a service company responds to your emergency service call is what truly differentiates the best heating and cooling companies from the rest. When the heat goes out on a freezing winter night or when the air conditioning fails you on a crazy hot day, nothing is more important to you than fixing the problem as quickly as possible!
At Swick Home Services, we take great pride in responding immediately with our 24-hour AC repair and heating services. In addition, we always deliver honest and straightforward pricing and recommendations. We’re not in the market of selling you something you don’t need. We’re more interested in extending the life of your current system, saving you time, money and hassle, so you can remain comfortable in your home in every season.