Quick! Call Swick!
Providing fast, friendly, expert service to our neighbors since 1977.
Spring A/C Tips
What’s the best way to get my air conditioning running in the spring?
- Remove the air filter on the furnace and clean it out.
- If you have a humidistat, turn it from 35% to 0%.
- 24 hours before starting your air conditioning, turn the disconnect back on.
- Wash the condenser unit (that's the unit outside your house). Set your hose nozzle for a fine spray of water and spray from the top down.
- Turn on your air conditioning and enjoy the cool comfort inside.
Have an emergency situation on your hands? The experts at Swick Home Services are here for you, 24/7!
Apples to Apples
Price Match Guarantee
If you think you’ve found a similar service at a better price, and we’ll match it!
Must be within Marquette County.
Concept to Cleanup
Trust Swick Home Services with everything from planning the project, to cleaning up the mess!