Systems like the 5600SXT Electronic Meter-Demand system can cut salt and water use by as much as 40%! Unlike timer-based systems, the meter-demand system regenerates only when necessary. Coupled with fully-programmable regenerations, the 5600SXT can acheive even greater perforfmance. The end result? Significant savings in both water and salt.
** Other models available. Ask for details.
*** Compared to a system with timer-based regeneration.
This Product Includes:
- Fleck 5600SXT Meter Valve
- Plumbing Adapter (As Chosen From Options)
- 8x44 Mineral Tank
- 14x34 Square Salt Tank
- 0.75 Cu Ft Hi-Capacity Resin, 8% Crosslink
- Valve-to-Brine Tank Tubing, 6 Ft. x 3/8"
- Brine Tank 2310 Safety Overflow Assembly
- Regen Type: Meter Initiated (0-9,999 gal)
- Timer Type: Electronic
- Cycle Type: 5-Cycle Adjustable
- Electrical Requirements: 24vac/60hz (Plug-In Transformer Included)
- Limited Warranty: 5 yrs Valve & 10 yrs Tanks
- Service Flow Rate: 9.70 gpm @ 15 psi Drop
- Backwash Rate: 1.50 gpm
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 23x15x53
- Shipping Weight: 80 lbs
Diamond® activated carbon filters are automatic filters designed to remove iron from water through oxidation and filtration. Manganese greensand is formulated from a glauconite greensand which is capable of removing iron from water. Soluble iron is oxidized and precipitated by contact with higher oxides of manganese on the greensand granules. Precipitates are then filtered and removed by backwashing. Before the oxidizing capacity power of the Manganese Greensand is totally exhausted, the bed is vigorously backwashed and regenerated with a weak solution of potassium permanganate. It is advisable to vigorously backwash and regenerate the bed when it is placed in service and before its oxidation capacity is totally exhausted. To operate the bed after its oxidation capacity is exhausted may reduce its service life.
- Automatic 5-Cycle Control Valve constructed of non-corrosive Noryl.
- Day timer assembly that automatically controls the regeneration cycle frequency.
- Automatic raw water by-pass during the regeneration cycle.
- Non-corrosive fiberglass mineral tank.
- All internal filter component parts are constructed of approved PVC or ABS.
- 24 Volt wall-mounted transformer.
- Wisconsin State Approved.