Swick Code of Ethics
At Swick, we take our Code of Ethics very seriously. Only through following these specific guiding principles can we hope to live our company philosophy and achieve our personal and professional goals.
- We will serve our customers with integrity, competence, and objectivity.
- We will deliver to our customers more than we promised through value-added services.
- We will perform our work to meet technical codes or better.
- We will explore each customer situation in sufficient detail and gather sufficient facts to gain an understanding of the problem, the scope of assistance needed, and the possible benefits our service and technical recommendations may provide our customers.
- We will respect each customer’s home and property and leave them as clean as we found them.
- We will treat our employees fairly.
- We will assign technical and support personnel to each job in accord with their experience, knowledge, and expertise.
- We will foster training for all our employees on an on-going basis to improve and uphold high performance standards.
- We will hire only personnel of high personal integrity.
- We will perform jobs for which we are qualified by our experience and technical competence.
- We will make quality service the trademark of the jobs we perform.
- We will stand behind our work. If needed, we will take care of callbacks with a minimum of inconvenience to our customers.
- We will not provide services to a customer under terms or conditions that might damage or compromise the integrity of our trade and profession. We follow the golden rule.
- We will not advertise our services in a deceptive manner.
- We will maintain a wholly professional attitude and behavior toward those we serve, our fellow contractors, our own employees, our suppliers, and the public at large.
- We will agree with our customers independently and in advance on the basis for our fees. They will be reasonable, legitimate and commensurate with the quality or services we deliver and the responsibility we accept.
- We will make it our moral imperative to maintain a profitable business as part of our responsibility to our employees and our families.
- We will listen to customer complaints about price, mindful of the honest value received by the customer and our right to an ethical profit.
- We will be good corporate citizens.
- We will protect the health and safety of our communities by sharing knowledge of new environmental developments and technological advancements with the communities we serve.
- We will contribute money, time, and labor to our community through charitable causes.